cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: XSLT select: does case matter in tag cames?
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 22:53:41 GMT
> From: Joerg Heinicke [mailto:joerg.heinicke@gmx.de]
>
> Yes, in the whole XML world size matters. The behaviour you describe
is
> really strange. It never encountered to me.

Ditto, size matters. Must be bug somewhere.

Alan,

Take a look at:
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/news/xmlhack.xml?cocoon-view=content

It has XML like:
  <CHANNEL HREF="http://xmlhack.com/"
    BASE="http://xmlhack.com/"
    LASTMOD="2002-08-02T22:51"
    PRECACHE="YES" LEVEL="0">
  <TITLE>XMLhack</TITLE>

With all CAPS. This is transformed with stylesheets/news/xmlhack.xsl
XSLT:
  <xsl:template match="CHANNEL">

And everything works. Check result at
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/news/xmlhack.xml