cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ganael LAPLANCHE" <marty...@martymac.com>
Subject Upload problem :( Windows related (again...)
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 15:48:05 GMT
Hi !

I'm trying to upload files to the cocoon upload directory (on a LINUX machine)...
It works...
BUT, It works correctly if I upload a file from a UNIX machine... The file is stored
with its "small" file name (not with the whole path, which is OK). If I upload a file
from a zindoz machine, the file is correctly created but its name is nothing but its complete
path !!! So I get something like /upload/C:\WINNT\FileUploaded.zip, while I should get
(that's what I get with a UNIX machine) : /upload/FileUploaded.zip !!!

This is very strange...
Do you have any idea ???

Thanks in advance...
Gan.