cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Willem Penterman" ...@shapers.nl>
Subject RE: Weird characters ESQL + XSP -> URL
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:31:59 GMT
Thank you. I already suspected it to be something like this, but I was
looking in the wrong place all the time, or had the problem at more
files in my pipeline. Anyway it's solved now, by clearing out the
linebreaks and tabs for nice markup in my editor. Isn't there a way to
simply say "Ignore any linebreaks and tabs", so I can keep my nice
markup xsp sheets?

Ugly but works:
<frame name="content" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="yes"
frameborder="no" noresize="true">
<xsp:attribute
name="src">content/content.xsp?<xsp-request:get-query-string/></xsp:attr
ibute>

vs.:

Nice markup but it insterts linebreaks for breakfast:
<frame name="content" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="yes"
frameborder="no" noresize="true">
<xsp:attribute name="src">content/content.xsp?
	<xsp-request:get-query-string/>
</xsp:attribute>

JW