cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Georg Spar" <i...@sparg.de>
Subject Re: problem with dynamic parameters in XSP + ESQL
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2002 01:49:30 GMT

very funny!
this is what I tried out:

<!-- -----snip ------->
<xsp:logic>
        String ref = <esql:get-string column="mail_ID"/>;
        String m_from = <esql:get-string column="mail_from"/>;
</xsp:logic>

<!-- -----snip ------->
<xsp-session:encode-url>
    <xsp:attribute
name="href">http://linuxsrv:8080/cocoon/wedamas/show.xsp?mid=<xsp:expr
>ref</xsp:expr></xsp:attribute>
        <esql:get-string column="mail_ID"/>
</xsp-session:encode-url>

Result should be:

Result is:
<a xmlns:xspdoc="http://apache.org/cocoon/XSPDoc/v1"
xmlns:xsp-formval="http://apache.org/xsp/form-validator/2.0"
href="">show.xsp?mid=ref_esql_query.getResultSet().getString("mail_ID"
)

                  </a>

I tried the way Beth Naquin told me, it works as far as I do not use
the <xsp-session:encode-url>-tag, but without the sessions it's kind
of useless code for my problem I think
I tried also to write a similar <xsp-session:encode-url> XSL-Match
for my own uses, but if I add the lines which start the encoding (I
took it from the documentation of XSP) Cocoon says only a Java
Nullpointer Exception. Nothing in the logs, no further info.

Greets
Georg