cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Wolf-Dieter Grabner" <wolf-die...@artgraphic.at>
Subject AW: FOP-0.20.3
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 07:48:19 GMT
>This could be an issue with Batik versions. IIRC Cocoon
>is distributed with some 1.5 version of Batik, while
>FOP 0.20.3 needs an 1.1 compatible version.
What about FOP-0.20.4 or later (CVS) versions?

>You should get a ClassNotFound or MethodNotFound exceptionin this
I think you're right, Tomcat's logfile shows several

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/batik/dom/svg/DefaultSVGContext

Is it possible (without in-depth knowledge) to rebuild FOP with the
current batik version and then integrate it into Cocoon? I had no
problem
configuring/compiling FOP, nevertheless I do not really know how to put
this 'puzzle' together.

Kind regards,
	Wolf-Dieter
Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit