cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Igor Abade V. Leite" <igor...@cosespseguros.com.br>
Subject Sub-sitemap component inheritance error
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 13:24:50 GMT
Weren't sub-sitemaps supposed to inherit its parent's components? Well,
it worked as expected while I was using the compiled TreeProcessor. As I
switched to the interpreted one, I got errors like this:
--------
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Type
'wildcard' is not defined for 'match' at file://sitemap.xmap:15:37
--------
If I copy the whole <map:components> element into my sub-sitemap,
everything gets back to normal.