cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Willem Penterman" ...@shapers.nl>
Subject Weird characters ESQL + XSP -> URL
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 04:38:09 GMT
In an xsp sheet I merge two strings to what's to become an URL attribute
in a href:

..
<xsp:logic>
	String path=<xsp-request:get-parameter name="path"/>;
	..
</xsp:logic>
..
..
<esql:row-results>
    	<category>
		<path><xsp:expr>path</xsp:expr>,<esql:get-string
column="id"/></path>
		..
	</category>
</esql:row-results>
..

But instead of getting nice values like "?path=1,6,29" I get
?path=1%0D%0D%0A%09%09,6%0D%0A%09%09,29
I guess the source of trouble is the xsp-request:get-parameter, which
every time adds the weird characters to my "path" String. The not so bad
news about it is that it still works fine! However, I also had this
trouble before where ot resulted in path errors. Anyone knows what I can
do about it?

JW