cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Garger" <tom.gar...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: Web-App does not work in frameset
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:17:22 GMT
hi!

once again me!

i discovered, when i turn on "Always allow session cookies" in the
Internet Options --> Privacy --> Advanced - everything is working fine.

but that's only needed, when i use framset with frames.

it seems, that i use session-cookies in my action

what have i to do, run the program correct without check on "Always
allow session cookies"? and why my problem exists only, when i am using
frames?????

greetings, chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Garger [mailto:tom.garger@gmx.net]
Sent: Mittwoch, 14. August 2002 08:53
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Web-App does not work in frameset

hi all!

i made a web-application with cocoon (a site for registration - name,
age, phone number, ...). than you click on a submit button and the
action writes down the data (for example in a database).

i want to get the web-app run with ie5.5 and ie6.0
if i run the web-app in an frameset (that's what i want to do), it only
works with IE 5.5. if i run it without a framset, just only the site, it
works with both.

does anybody had the same problem. who knows a solution.

greetings, tom