cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Peters <port...@portnoy.org>
Subject Re: Debian, httpd and cocoon2 problems
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 16:26:47 GMT
MJ Ray <markj@cloaked.freeserve.co.uk> writes:

> Albert Cervera Areny wrote:
> > As said in the subject I use Debian with testing packages...
>
> Are you trying to use the debian-distributed package of cocoon2?
> That needs quite a lot of work and is up for adoption at
> http://bugs.debian.org/146462

That work is actually being done, by a small team of people who've
been working with Ola (the original cocoon2 developer) for the last
few months.  Stay tuned, it's being worked on.

--
Stephen L. Peters                                  portnoy@portnoy.org
  PGP fingerprint: A1BF 5A81 03E7 47CE 71E0  3BD4 8DA6 9268 5BB6 4BBE