cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Monday Night: Free POI, lots of Pizza, And all the info you can takein one night about POI and the C
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 06:33:56 GMT
Any chance that *all* the links off of:

http://www.trilug.org/~acoliver/poiPres18.html

could be updated to point to a 'non localhost' machine
(eg cvs.apache.org)

Thanks!

>>> acoliver@apache.org 13/07/2002 04:37:25 >>>
http://www.trijug.org/ -

Monday night, if you're not doing too much and you live on the US East

coast, why not come on down (or up to North Carolina),
we'll have lots of nutritious Hawaiian poi!  We'll have pizza, pop as
well for those of you who are not into eating mushed tarro root.

We'll go over the POI project, how to use it, what it is, etc.  We'll
tackle some basics of Cocoon (as applies to using the HSSF Serializer
and reporting), and I'll answer lots of questions.

We should have some great information sources on hand.  You'll have me

(your humble poi-servant), Marc Johnson (who won't come on stage but
you
might be able to corner him before or afterwards) and author of an
upcoming book, Conrad D'Cruz, who can talk to you in more detail about

Cocoon, life, the universe and everything.

Hope to see anyone who can make it!

-Andy