cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jesse Reynolds <li...@va.com.au>
Subject How to upgrade a jar? (eg to xercesImpl-2.0.2.jar )
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:57:35 GMT
Hi

I'm sorry if this is been asked before, seems like a real dumb one...
but i can't find it on the website in any of the docs of the FAQs
etc...

How do I change the version of Xerces my Cocoon is using?

I have the Xerces version 2.0.0 that came with Cocoon 2.0.2. I want
to try replacing it with Xerces version 1.4.x or version 2.0.2.

How do I do this????

I've tried just replacing the jar (even renaming it so it's the same
filename) but this doesn't work, get errors about not being able to
find all classes.

I've also tried editing the Manifest file, but no suprises there,
that didn't work either.

Help!

Thankyou

-jesse

PS, I'm using Tomcat 4.0.4 on Linux JDK 1.2.2.

--
       Jesse Reynolds - Virtual Artists Pty Ltd - http://www.va.com.au

     Email: jesse (at) va.com.au            > Website Development
     Phone: +61 (0)8 8223 2288              > Web & Email Hosting
       Web: http://jesse.va.com.au          > Streaming Media Hosting