cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Shawn_McMa...@Concentra.com
Subject Trouble Getting Started
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2002 20:39:41 GMT

All,

I am getting an Internal Server Error when trying to access the Cocoon
servlet (http://localhost:8080/cocoon).  The ServletException's root cause
is a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError for javax/xml/transform/Source.

My environment is as follows:

OS:  Win2k using Tomcat
JAVA_HOME=d:\jdk1.3.1
J2EE_HOME=d:\j2sdkee1.3.1
TOMCAT_HOME=d:\tomcat
CLASSPATH=d:\j2sdkee1.3.1\lib;d:\jdk1.3.1\lib;;d:
\j2sdkee1.3.1\lib\j2ee.jar;d:\j2sdkee1.3.1\lib\ejb10deployment.jar;d:
\j2sdkee1.3.1\lib\j2ee-ri-svc.jar;d:\j2sdkee1.3.1\lib\j2eetools.jar;d:
\j2sdkee1.3.1\lib\jhall.jar;

>From the command line, I can import the javax.xml.transform.Source class in
a java source file.  Is there something in the Cocoon environment that
needs to be changed regarding classpaths?  Any other suggestions?

With regard,
Shawn

Shawn Alexander McManus
Concentra Managed Care Services, Inc.
972-720-7876 (office)
972-720-7999 (fax)

                    ****** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ******
THIS E-MAIL, INCLUDING ANY ATTACHED FILES, MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND
PRIVILEGED INFORMATION FOR THE SOLE USE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT(S).  ANY
REVIEW, USE, DISTRIBUTION, OR DISCLOSURE BY OTHERS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT (OR AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE INFORMATION
FOR THE RECIPIENT), PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER BY REPLY E-MAIL AND DELETE
ALL COPIES OF THIS MESSAGE.  THANK YOU.