cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gcas...@s-und-n.de
Subject Re: Cocoon book
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 09:00:45 GMT

Hi,

I'm not the author of the book and I don't have a copy at hand, but I will
try to anwer to the best of my knowledge and I'm sure Matthew will correct
me next week if I say something wrong :-)

richard schrieb:
> Hi does the book says anything about actions?

Yes the book explains all details of creating and using actions.

Cocoon
> > 2.0.3 (or Cocoon 2.1 beta)

Since 2.0.3 is only 10 days old I don't believe there is anything
particular to 2.0.3 covered. But since 2.0.3 is mostly bugfixes, that
should not really be an issue.
AFAIK there is no 2.1 beta. There is not even a 2.1 alpha.

> > I just took a quick look at the sample chapter and for instance it only
> > mentioned 'SQL Transformers' and not ESQL.

XSP and ESQL in particular is covered as well.

On New Riders there is also a TOC available.
http://www.newriders.com/books/product.asp?product_id
={C3C05052-BE3B-4E06-A60A-13FB40AF58F6}

HTH
Guido

Guido Casper, S&N AG, Klingenderstrasse 5, D-33100 Paderborn
Tel:+49-5251-1581-87  gcasper@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de