cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gcas...@s-und-n.de
Subject Re: stuck with sunrise and session, please help...
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2002 07:24:33 GMT

Hi Babara,

I'm afraid Carsten is on vacation this week and my knowledge about this is
limited.

But I suggest you take out this:
<sunshine:setxml context="sunRise" path="/authentication/data/lang">
<xsl:value-of select="$lang"/>
</sunshine:setxml>

AFAIU "sunRise" is a reserved context. It is set automatically by the
sunRise handler for you and contains all the authentication XML. Try to
hardcode your "company" and "lang" values to be sure it works as expected.

HTH
Guido

Guido Casper, S&N AG, Klingenderstrasse 5, D-33100 Paderborn
Tel:+49-5251-1581-87  gcasper@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de