cocoon-users mailing list archives

From sidhar...@vmoksha.com
Subject System.out.print
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 04:27:02 GMT

Hello All
I am trying to put System.out.println() in XSP:LOgic
This is throwing some error to me, that class not found
But other java logic is workin
Help required for that

Regards
Sidharth Ghai
Vmoksha Technologies
VI th Floor, Corporate Towers 'C'
Diamond District
Kodihally
Banglore

                    Peter Robins

                    <cocoon@peterrob       To:     "Cocoon-Users" <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>

                    ins.co.uk>             cc:

                                           Subject:     2.0.3 ClassNotFoundException

                    07/19/2002 12:28

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to cocoon-users

jdk1.3.0_02, tomcat 3.2.1

Am upgrading 2.0.2 -> 2.0.3, though, as I've removed all cocoon files
from webapps and cleared out tomcat's workfiles, effectively it's a
new install.

build runs through ok, and installs war in webapps (tried both 'build
install' and 'build installwar'). When I start tomcat, it unpacks the
war correctly, and afaics the jars are all put correctly in
WEB-INF/lib. However in cocoon's error.log I find
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
and in access.log there is also
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver
so it seems to be unable to find the jars for some reason. So, when I
try and access localhost/cocoon I get a nullpointerexception.

er, no doubt this is something stupid. What am I missing?