cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject RE: Strange SQLTransformer problem: Encoding bug in Cocoon 2?
Date Sun, 21 Jul 2002 09:31:19 GMT
Alexander,

now that we have ruled out the encoding, we can focus on another issue: the "sql" namespace...
it is a pain, though I cannot say
exactly why.

Try using "local-name()" in your XSLT, like in:
<xsl:for-each select="$data//*[local-name()='rowset' and @sql:name = $rowset]/*[local-name()=$cursor]/*[local-name()='row']">

Yes, I know that if it works off-line should work on-line as well, but, could you please try
?

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant