cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: sunrise: protected page always redirects to login form
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 11:18:29 GMT
Ok, I think I know your problem now: the redirect you do after
a successful login is an internal one (which is usually not wrong,
but it seems that in this case some things are broken).

Please try changing the redirect to an external one, like
<map:redirect-to uri="loggedin"/>

Does this then work?

Carsten