cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Per Kreipke" <...@onclave.com>
Subject RE: Howto select EVERY Image ending with *.gif ?
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 17:03:55 GMT
I think the pattern you want is:

**/*.gif

== 'any .gif in any directory, no matter how deep'

Per

-----Original Message-----
From: Sascha Kulawik [mailto:sascha@kulawik.de]
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 12:59 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Howto select EVERY Image ending with *.gif ?

Hello,
Currently I havent resolved my problem to create a map for selecting every
image with *.gif.
The Problem occures on subdirectorys (without sitemap), that arent known by
name.
Example: If I select **.gif or */*.gif only one Directory is selected.
If I have some sitestructures with 2 or 4 Tree depth, I have to select the
images for all possible dephts.
*/*/*/*/*.gif and so on.
Is there a better Wildcard for selecting absolutely everything with the
ending *.gif ?
Thanks,
Sascha