cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tammo van Lessen" <cusers-l...@taval.de>
Subject parse generated xml and react in sitemap
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2002 12:59:13 GMT
Hello,

I'm pretty new in cocoon and i have a problem and no idea how to solve it by
using actions/transformer.

I'm using xindice and i store there some document descriptors like this:

<file>
	<title>testfile</file>
	<storepath>/var/storage/1234.store</storepath>
	<origname>testfile.pdf</origname>
	<mimetype>application/pdf</mimetype>
</file>

I match all *.store requests and retrieve this xmlpart from xindice.

Now my problem: I want to serve the file "1234.store" as "testfile.pdf" with
the mimetype specified in the xmlpart.

How can i parse my xmlpart to get the mimetype and pass it to the reader in
the sitemap?

Or do I have to write my own reader? If yes, is it possible to pass the
generated xmlpart to the reader or do i have to retrieve this part from
xindice in the new reader to?

Thanx a lot,
  Tammo