cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Hiloliddin Karimov <HKari...@central.nbu.com>
Subject Is possible generate XML source that stored in session?
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 07:20:44 GMT
Hi,

I have Action that retrieve data from DB and store it in session as XML.
Is possible restore XML from session and generate it in pipeline.
I tried restore in JSP, but instead of tags ( < > ), I get ( *gt  *lt ).
General idea is to store results in a session and display them as they are
requested (by clicking "next" and "previous") by transformer paginate.

Any ideas, tips, or help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much,
Hill