cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tsui, Alban" <Alban.T...@COGNOS.com>
Subject Security in cocoon.xconf?
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:31:49 GMT
I have setup database connection in cocoon.xconf but the username and
password are required in cocoon.xconf. How secure if cocoon.xconf? Will
crashes or any tricks expose this information to the clients or other
servlets?

If so, any measure that I can take to hide such information? I am using
cocoon 2.0.1.

Alban