cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Kulkarni, Mohan (GEL, MSX)" <Mohan.Kulka...@lighting.ge.com>
Subject Problems running cocoon 2.0.2 on iPlanet application server 6.5
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 15:27:03 GMT
Has anyone configured cocoon 2.0.2 on iPlanet Application server 6.5. Is it
stable on iPlanet server 6.5 on windows 2000? Does any one have guidelines
or steps for this installation?

I have configured cocoon 2.0.2 on iAS 6.5 (tried on NT and 2000). I could
get it to work, but performance is bad. Plus this morning cocoon servlet
crashed giving following message:

SERVLET-execution_failed: Error in executing servlet
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet: java.lang.InternalError: assertion
failed.

I recycled iPlanet to fix this issue. We are using cocoon in apache-tomcat
for current production environment and trying to migrate to iAS 6.5 on
window 2000.

Software versions used:
IAS 65.
JDK 1.3.1