cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Albert Cervera Areny" <informa...@sedifa.com>
Subject i18n inside XSL
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:11:01 GMT
Hi,
  I've been able to use an HTML file (which I've not designed) as my
  stylesheet and in which I call each XML document I want to process. I
  get this XML file as a parameter to the stylesheet.  The thing is now that I'd like to be
able to translate the file I'm
  gonna call and it is a problem because the i18n provided by cocoon is a
  transformer and should be called within the 'sitemap.xmap'  I think this is not the way
cocoon it's been designed to work but I'm
  really tight to the HTML file the web designers have made me available.
  Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Thanks.

--
Albert Cervera Areny