cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robert S. Koberg" <...@koberg.com>
Subject Re: resin 2.1.x problems
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 10:11:39 GMT
Hi,

Lorenzo De Sio wrote:
> I just tried the following procedure (found on this list) to solve my
> problem w/Resin 2.1.1.
>
> It worked. What about adding it to the installation docs?
>
> L.

Another thing you can do in the RESIN_HOME/conf/resin.conf is:

   <!--
      - If true, the classloader order follows the Servlet spec.
      - If false, the classloader order follows the JDK spec.
     -->
   <servlet-classloader-hack>true</servlet-classloader-hack>

when set to true it goes to your WEB-INF/lib

best,
-Rob