cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Hipfinger <gerhard.hipfin...@openforce.at>
Subject jboss 3 + cocoon 2.0.3
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 22:07:18 GMT
Hi!

I deployed my own war file based on cocoon 2.0.3 in jboss 3.0 (with
tomcat 4.0.3).

The deployment works without any errors but when I try to access the
application I get the following error message

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /opt/jboss/bin/jndi:/localhost/sitemap.xmap (Datei oder Verzeichnis
nicht gefunden)
	at java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java:103)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.source.FileSource.getInputStream(FileSource.java:140)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.source.AbstractStreamSource.getInputSource(AbstractStreamSource.java:161)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.generateResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:367)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.createResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:333)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:292)
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:265)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

So it seems that jndi is used to locate the sitemap.xmap. Where can I
configure this one?

Thanks,
Gerhard

--