cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sven Kuenzler <sv...@imost.de>
Subject Re: [Morphos] Starting the code :-) (was Re: Excel generator)
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:54:30 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi schrieb:

>> I would suggest a seperate mailing list for this, perhaps on krysalis
>> in addition to the commons mailing list, as there is no way in hell
>> I'm subscribing to the commons mailing list ever again because the
>> volume is soooooo great that it would triple my current email volume
>> and probably bring my ISPs flaky email server down anyhow!
>> Others probably feel similar.

Andy, if you can/care to access a news server, check out www.gmane.org.
  They host many Apache MLs as newsgroups.

> Who managed to make the serializer work out of Cocoon, can you please
> send me the zip?
> I can thus checkin preliminary stuff in CVS.

It's under http://www.tzi.de/~svenk/. It contains all jars involved so
I'd rather not send it by email.

I temporarily "repackaged" the code under morphos.* or so, I hope this
is not a problem for a scratchpad project.

	Sven