cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Cocoon deli is not work.
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:38:29 GMT
It seems that one of the parameter is passed as string and anywhere in the
XSLT there is a <xsl:for-each select="$param-name"/> or a
<xsl:apply-templates select="$param-name"/>.

If the param is not set correctly or if the stylesheet has a bug - I don't
know. Try to change

 > <xsl:param name="deli-capabilities"/>
 > <xsl:param name="accept"/>

 > <xsl:param name="deli-capabilities" select="/.."/>
 > <xsl:param name="accept" select="/.."/>

(empty node sets), so if no param is passed to the stylesheet the for-each
or the apply-templates will not fail. Furthermore you can test the content
of the param in different ways, e.g. <xsl:value-of select="$param-name"/> or
<xsl:copy-of select="$param-name"/> to see a XML-tree or <xsl:value-of
select="count($param-name//*)"/> to count the numbers of contained elements.

Regards,

Joerg

--

System Development