cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: generating a manifest of xml docs
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 21:07:59 GMT
Another way is to access the files via document() and the cocoon or
context protocol. The first one goes back the sitemap again and should
solve the cache problem too. The second one is only a common directory
base (root sitemap directory), but mostly the '/', Joerg suggested, is
the better solution.