cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Werner Guttmann <Werner.Guttm...@morganstanley.com>
Subject Re: Réf. : Re: cocoon jaxme transformer! (Othman Haddad)
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 11:38:18 GMT
Hi,

I'd be very interested to start using this new transformer in our
projects, as we are using Castor XML already in various places.

Knowing how Castor XML works in terms of (un)marshalling, can somebody
please confirm that the CastorTransformer would convert the XML created
by Castor to SAX events using an XML parser ?

It's not that I am particularly concerned about speed as most of our
documents would be sufficiently small, but I'd love to understand how
this has been implemented.

Thanks
Werner

Othman Haddad wrote:

> hi,the documentation of CastorTransformer you can find it in the
  sources of Cocoon2.02 in the
  repository:cocoon-2.0.2\src\scratchpad\webapp\samples\castor\doc but
  anyway here it is a short description:"With this transformer, a
  Bean that is stored in the session,Sitemap, Session, Request or
  the Conext is marehalled to XML and inserted in the SAX stream at
  a given position" . thanks for your help