cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.org>
Subject Feature of esql:get-xml?
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 06:40:08 GMT
Dear Group

I am starting to use hsqldb for some parts of Wyona.

I had problems returning XML/XHTML from a table field,
for instance

DESCRIPTION : 'Cocoon is <emphasize>great</emphasize>'

when I used esql:get-xml then I just received nothing, resp.
<description/>

but when I embed the "mixed content" within some XML tag:

then everything is fine.

Is this a feature or did I miss something in the documentation?

You can find a more complete example here (CocoBlog with "para" and all
the others without "para"):
http://194.191.122.220:8080/wyona-cms/wyona.org/related-projects/list.xml
http://194.191.122.220:8080/wyona-cms/wyona.org/related-projects/index.html

Thanks