cocoon-users mailing list archives

From TREGAN Fabien <Fabien.TRE...@airbus.com>
Subject Castor transformer with a "bean" that have no public constructor.
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:56:36 GMT
Hi,

I have a class with setter and getter but no public constructor. I'd like tu
use it with castor transformer and insertBean only.

It sometimes works, but sometime (and everytime if I try to define "by-hand"
the castormapping), I have an exception because there is no public
constructor aviable.

Does someone have information about this ? Is it a Castor feature or a
"Castor in Cocoon" feature ? how come it often manage to XMLise the bean,
but only sometimes complain about the missing contructor ?

fabien.