cocoon-users mailing list archives

From TREGAN Fabien <Fabien.TRE...@airbus.com>
Subject Out of memory error.
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:29:13 GMT
Hi,

I'm making some perfomance test with cocoon. The pipeline is like this :
-action that instanciate a bean (with one property wich is an array of one
hundred beans)
-castor transformer
-2 xsl transformation
-html serializer

When I try stressing it, when I have around 50 concurrent hit (50 thread in
JMeter), i get some "out of memory" error (wich are displayed without
stacktrace). Winnt 4 indicate that java.exe uses around 80Mo of memory (the
server has 1Go, and more than 500Mo of physical memory aviable)

I tryed to add -Xmx268435456 -Xms 268435456 in %catalina_opt%, and to set
the "heap_size" parameter in the sitemap to 268435456, but it did'nt changed
anything.

any idea ?

fabien.