cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Hampel <michael.ham...@gmx.at>
Subject Authentication Framework
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2002 07:24:03 GMT
Hello,

I am trying out the authentication framework with Cocoon 2.1 dev.
Everything runs fine so far - I only have one problem:
If the login fails due to a wrong username I want to redirect the user to
the login page displaying an error message why the login failed.
In my authentication resource I create an XML like:
 <authentication>
     <data>
        <Error>Wrong username</Error>
     </data>
  </authentication>
My question now is - where does this xml go to???
As I understand from the doc, I only will have an authentication
session context for successful login - how can I access the
information of the xml when login failed??

Thanks very much for any help!

miHam

http://www.gmx.net