cocoon-users mailing list archives

From c-...@gmx.de
Subject Editing xml-file with cocoon, how?
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2002 09:54:45 GMT
Hello!

I want to load an xml-file into the browser, edit it (adding, deleting,
changing elements), and transform the edited xml-file with xsl to html.

Does someone know, how this problem could be solved with cocoon? Maybe with
JSP or XSP?
Maybe there is already software/code which goes in this direction?

So in my eyes I have to do the following tasks:

1. Read the xml-file and transform it to readable html.
2. Supply entry-fields (forms) where the user can change/remove/add elements
   based on the old xml-file.
3. generate new xml file and transform it into html

The problem is the first and second step.
Has someone an idea which technology I should use (Xsp?) and/or knows where
to find
tutorials/code relating to that topic?

*greets*

http://www.gmx.net