cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Don't give up. The battle is worth the results.
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 10:27:21 GMT

On Thursday, June 27, 2002, at 08:15  PM, Phil wrote:

> In Australia, Spark Digital are providing commercial support for Cocoon
> and re-writing all the documentation to fit in with a MaxOSX IDE
> they're developing which makes use of cocoon as well as several other
> open source projects.

Hi,

I noticed your above post on cocoon-users. Can you elaborate a bit on
what you meant by "re-writing" all Cocoon documentation? Are you
starting from scratch or extending what is already there? If so, how
will it be available to users down the road? Only as a part of your
product? Free?

Thanks.

Diana
(also a Mac OSX fan)