cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: Problem with ESQL logicsheet
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 19:59:59 GMT
On 25.Jul.2002 -- 05:45 PM, BenoƮt Clouet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here are some more strange things I have noticed. The problem only
> happens when I use <esql:skip-rows>0</esql:skip-rows>. When I use some
> other values, the result is correct.

Thank you for reporting this bug.

I've fixed it in CVS. Update using the -r cocoon_2_0_3_branch
option or add the following line to
xml-cocoon2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/EsqlQuery.java
line 406:

    position = 0;

and recompile. Please report back whether it really fixes the issue.

> > I'm experiencing a strange problem with the ESQL logicsheet
> >
> > The results returned when I use the <esql:skip-rows> and the
> > <esql:max-rows> seem to be inconsistent for example, when I request 10
> > results using
> > <esql:max-rows>10</esql:max-rows>
> > I get 11 results.
> >
> > I looked in the XSL stylesheet and in the helper classes and I could'nt
> > figure the reasons of this behaviour.
> >
> > Did someone experienced this before ?
> >
> > My configuration :
> > Cocoon 2.0.3
> > Tomcat 4.0.4
> > JDK 1.3.1
> > The database is DB2 for AS/400 and the JDBC driver is JT open 3.1.

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de