cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Robins <coc...@peterrobins.co.uk>
Subject 2.0.3 ClassNotFoundException
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 18:58:22 GMT
jdk1.3.0_02, tomcat 3.2.1

Am upgrading 2.0.2 -> 2.0.3, though, as I've removed all cocoon files
from webapps and cleared out tomcat's workfiles, effectively it's a
new install.

build runs through ok, and installs war in webapps (tried both 'build
install' and 'build installwar'). When I start tomcat, it unpacks the
war correctly, and afaics the jars are all put correctly in
WEB-INF/lib. However in cocoon's error.log I find
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
and in access.log there is also
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver
so it seems to be unable to find the jars for some reason. So, when I
try and access localhost/cocoon I get a nullpointerexception.

er, no doubt this is something stupid. What am I missing?