cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "kavitha ramesh" <kavirames...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: Re: mixing xml and xsl with i18n
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:48:24 GMT

Hi Konstantin,

1.I checked the cocoon log file and it says that:
DEBUG   (2002-07-18) 17:15.25:840   [cocoon  ]
(/cocoon/concatenate/jsp/conc) HttpProcessor[8080][4]/DefaultPool:
Retrieving a
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline from
the pool

2.I use JSP since I dont have much knowledge in XSP.

3.As per your suggestion I ran the transformer once in the
sitemap.But still in the browser, nothing is displayed,,,

Kavitha.