cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Graeme Colman <graeme_col...@yahoo.com>
Subject Request Parameters from multipart request.
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2002 16:42:33 GMT
I have a multipart form with file fields and normal
text fields.

The request object on the server contains no form
parameters, well, the request input stream holds the
parameters, but the request.getParameter() returns
null for my fields.

Should I be able to use the request.getParameter() for
a multipart form?

I am using Cocoon 2.0.2, jdk1.4 & tomcat4.0.3

Many thanks
Graeme.

http://uk.my.yahoo.com