cocoon-users mailing list archives

From o...@kompuart.pl (Leszek Gawron)
Subject Re: Stream generator & XMLForms
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 19:42:21 GMT
On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 09:32:12AM -0400, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> enlightenment on this question is found here:
> http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/howto/xmlform-wizard/howto-xmlform-wizard.html
I do not think that is the solution for my problem. From what I have read(
maybe I'm wrong ) XMLForms are good for collecting data on server side for
example in DOM Node. What I would like to do is to send xml data to server
(prepared by client), do some businness processing and send response to
client.
In my case the client is a simple C++ application using MSXML
	ouzo

PS. I would be grateful for any quick tutorial
--
            __
        \_\\  //_/      ouzo@vip.net.pl          _\\()//_