cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joshua McCulloch <cocoonj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SQLTransformer
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 21:55:09 GMT
<jdbc name="myhms-datasource"
logger="core.datasources.myhms-datasource">
<pool-controller min="5" max="10"/>
<dburl>jdbc:mysql://localhost/ccc</dburl>
<user>aaa</user>
<password>bbb</password>
</jdbc>

According to the datasource configuration in
cocoon.xconf, it should be pooling. The logs
(core.log) seem to say its pooling:

ApplicationServerThread/LogKitLogger: Got a
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.JdbcConnection
from the pool.
ApplicationServerThread/LogKitLogger: Put a
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.JdbcConnection
back into the pool.

Are there any other ways to determine if pooling is
truly being used? I guess I could look around in
MySQL, I'm sure it keeps logs of connections
somewhere..

Thanks,
Josh

http://sbc.yahoo.com