cocoon-users mailing list archives

From icewind <icewi...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: generating a manifest of xml docs
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 23:40:49 GMT

Conal,

Thank you very much for taking the time to explain
your setup to me. I have found it to be very valuable
and I think others on the list will too.

I got it working on my setup by including the full
XPath expression for the node I want to select in the
xinclude tag. I's a little uncertain about the
fragment "#xpointer(/title/text()". What exactly does
that do? Is that a tag that you are looking for in the
ebook? At first I thought it was but then I saw you
using the XPath to extract the title in the stylesheet
that extracts the title for you.

Thanks.

http://sbc.yahoo.com