cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "kavitha ramesh" <kavirames...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: Problem with jsp in i18n
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 10:18:27 GMT
Hi Konstantin,

Thanks for your mail.It is only another extension and Iam not
using any JSP Generator.I use Cocoon 2.0.I have setup my sitemap
as follows:

<map:match pattern="jsp/*">
<map:generate type="jsp" src="/language/jsp/{1}.jsp"/>
<map:transform src="simple.xsl"/>
<map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

My directory structure is like this: