cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: Feature of esql:get-xml?
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 08:12:12 GMT
On 05.Jul.2002 -- 02:40 AM, Michael Wechner wrote:
> Dear Group
>
> I am starting to use hsqldb for some parts of Wyona.
>
> I had problems returning XML/XHTML from a table field,
> for instance
>
> DESCRIPTION : 'Cocoon is <emphasize>great</emphasize>'
>
> when I used esql:get-xml then I just received nothing, resp.
> <description/>
>
> but when I embed the "mixed content" within some XML tag:

> then everything is fine.
>
> Is this a feature or did I miss something in the documentation?

It needs to be well-formed XML. But you can add a root element:

<esql:get-xml root="root"/>

And suddenly you're OK :-)

	Chris.

Please follow up summarizing your problem and which suggested solution
/ information worked for you when you consider your problem
solved. Add "SUMMARY: " to the subject line. This will make FAQ
generation and searching the list easier. In addition, it makes
helping you more fun. Thank you.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de