cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: strange database problem
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2002 19:05:29 GMT
On 04.Jul.2002 -- 05:59 PM, Leszek Gawron wrote:
> > Well, if you want to spare me the experimenting you could take the
> > ESQL components from one version and replace the other versions,
> > rebuild and retry. If this setup shows the same timings as before
>
> The problem is I do not have the cocoon sources for older version. If you are
> able to identify the version and tell me where I can download it from (I think
> dev snapshots are not archved, are they?)

Don't think so. But CVS let's you retrieve any version:

(have a current cvs checkout, move to that directory. Description how to obtain such
a version can be found on http://xml.apache.org/cvs.html)

cvs update -d -P -D "2002-04-20" .

I belive checkout takes the "-D" option as well.

In case you cannot use CVS, there's a web interface on http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-cocoon2/
that lets you retrieve older versions as well. It's only 4 or 5 files.

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de