cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Shaw, Chris" <Chris.S...@ecb.int>
Subject RE: Redirect to referrer
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 07:01:56 GMT
Thanks (again) for the reply...it's taught me some new things that might
come in handy later on.

But in the short-term this doesn't solve the problem - when re-directing it
means that all the values in my Request object are lost, so when I use
<xsp-request:get-parameter> in my XSP page I don't get any data.

Unless there is a magic tag to include them in the re-direction, I will have
to go along with your original suggestion....

Regards

Chris
-=-=-=

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Haul [mailto:haul@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de]
Sent: 28 June 2002 18:10
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Redirect to referrer

On 28.Jun.2002 -- 05:58 PM, Shaw, Chris wrote:

> PS - I'm surprised there isn't a simpler solution to do this, when it must
> be a fairly common thing.....

How about this one, then?

       <map:match pattern="store">
           <map:act type="persist-action">
		    <map:match type="referer-match" pattern="**">
               <map:redirect-to uri="{1}"/>
            </map:match>
           </map:act>
       </map:match>

Or, using HEAD:

       <map:match pattern="store">
           <map:act type="persist-action">
              <map:redirect-to uri="{header:referer}"/>
           </map:act>
       </map:match>

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de

Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith but shall neither
be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ECB except where provided for
in a written agreement.
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised
disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail
and delete this e-mail from your system.