cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mohamed El-Refaey" <m.ref...@imkenberg.de>
Subject continuation ID
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:59:31 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

>Here, the parameter "form" is a Form object and "view" is a string. I don't
>follow the interfaces in XMLForm in every detail. Note that thanks to the
>continuations, we can group together the form page code, followed by the
>code that takes care of its output and not the other way around: take care
>of input from last form followed by generating the next form page, as in the
>sitemap.

<map:match pattern="*.html">
  <map:generate src="{1}.xml"/>
  <map:transform type="xmlform">
    <map:parameter name="id" value="{id}"/>
    <map:parameter name="action" value="{continuation}"/>
  <map:transform/>
  <map:transform src="stylesheets/wizard2html.xsl"/>
  <map:transform src="stylesheets/xmlform2html.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

But I tried to use the action attribute of the form by the value of the continuation or any
other value, but it doesn't work. is this syntax is precise or it is just an idea of how to
use the continuation into the XMLTransformer or this action parameter is different than the
action of the XMLForm ??

any help please ?

Mohamed