cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: NullPointerException, pizza, searching
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 23:39:49 GMT
> From: icewind [mailto:icewind0@yahoo.com]
>
> I removed the pizza jar (and removed its entry in
> jars.xml, rebuilt and I still can't access the Search
> the Docs section in the samples. It seems that all XSP
> pages do not work. Is pizza required for this?

No. You can use javac if you want to. If all is ok, you will get
javac.jar in WEB-INF lib (from jre/lib/tools.jar) and
org.apache.cocoon...Javac compiler in the cocoon.xconf.

However, all the samples work well with pizza, including searching and
indexing. This was tested by many people before 2.0.3 release.

Vadim