cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: == I18N question ==
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 02:06:52 GMT
> From: Piroumian Konstantin [mailto:KPiroumian@protek.com]
>
> I think that this discussion that happened at Forrest project will help you
> a little: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=102404381400002&r=1&w=2

or you can simply do something (don't know exactly):

<map:act type="lang">
  <!-- suppose it returns {lang} variable -->

  <map:generate src="dir/file_{lang}.xml"/>
</map:act>

You can even check existence of the file with ResourceExistAction and return default language
if translation is not available.

Vadim