cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: SVG problems with <use>
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 03:08:12 GMT
> From: Robert Bourdeau [mailto:bourdeau@ciesin.columbia.edu]
>
> Ok, from what I can determine with my limited knowledge,
> Batik currently fully supports "static" use of <use>, but
> "dynamic" use of <use> is not supported but will be supported
> in Batik 1.5 beta 4.
>
> I have Cocoon 2.0.2-dev
> I'm not entirely sure which version of Batik this would include.
>
> Is there some document that describes what is included in a given
> "binary" release of Cocoon? Which version of the various integrated
> packages? E.g., a configuration document?

All jar files shipped with cocoon have version number in their name.

Other resources are:
  cocoon/lib/jars.xml
    (source dist of Cocoon 2.0.3+)
  cocoon/src/documentation/xdocs/installing/jars.xml
    (source dist, Cocoon 2.0.2-)
  http://localhost:8080/cocoon/documentation/installing/jars.xml
    (from the memory, url may be a bit wrong)
  http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/installing/jars.html

Vadim